30 min – $50 + gst
45 min – $65 + gst
1 HR – $80 + gst
1.5 HRs – $120 + gst
2 HRs – $160 + gst
Gift Cert : expires 2 mnths from purchase date
Less than 24 hr notice – 50% of fee
No show – 100% of fee
* The Therapy Service is located in NW Calgary, and not at RDW.
Revive * Refresh * Relax * Tremendous benefits can be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments, whether it’s to experience a moment of relaxation in your day or to acquire some relief from chronic pain, or any number of conditions that our bodies endure on a daily basis. Massage therapy can create and enhance a healthy lifestyle by:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Muscle Rehabilitation
- Relaxation Massage (Swedish)
- Therapeutic / Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
Conditions / Injuries Relieved by Massage Therapy:
- Anxiety and Depression * Gastrointestinal Disorders * Scoliosis
- Arthritis / Osteoarthritis * Insomnia * Sports Injuries
- Asthma * Migraines / Headaches * Strains / Sprains
- Back and leg pain * Multiple Sclerosis * Stress
- Cancer symptoms * Muscle Spasms / Cramps * Stroke
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome * Myofascial Pain * Tendonitis
- Chronic Bronchitis * Palliative Care * TMJ Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome * Post-Surgical Rehab * Torticollis (neck)
- Fibromyalgia * Pregnancy * Whiplash
- Frozen Shoulder * Sciatica
CranioSacral Therapy – 45 min session
$65 + gst
Think of the human body as a cord that gets tangled and needs unwinding. Craniosacral can restore the body’s natural rhythms using the lightest touch of pressure.
– This treatment does not involve kneading or stretching of the muscles or ligaments
– It holds and loosens up the place where the nerves come out of the spine, or the way the brain is positioned inside the skull
– The craniosacral system has a rhythm that can be felt throughout the body
– Practitioners can monitor this rhythm at key body points to find the source of the obstruction or stress
– The practitioner can then assist the natural movement of the fluid and related soft tissue to help the body self-correct
EFFECTIVE IN TREATING
- Chronic neck & back pain
- Stress / Tension
- Boosts immune system
- Lowered vitality / fatigue
Reflexology- 45 min session
$65 + gst
Reflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands, and ears, which correspond to every part, gland, and organ of the body. By applying specific pressure using thumb, finger and hand techniques, reflexology reduces tension, improves circulation, and promotes the natural functioning of the related areas of the body.
How Does It Work?
When the reflexes are stimulated, the body’s natural electrical energy works along the nervous system to clear any blockages in the corresponding zones. A reflexology session seems to break up deposits (felt as a sandy or gritty area under the skin) which may interfere with this natural flow of the body’s energy.
Manipulating specific reflexes removes stress, activating a parasympathetic response in the body to enable the disharmonies to be released by a physiological change in the body. With stress removed and circulation improved, the body is allowed to return to a state of homeostasis, which is the “automatic” process that the body incorporates to bring it back to the “normal” state.
What Are The Benefits?
- Relaxation with the removal of stress
- Enhanced circulation
- Assists the body to normalize metabolism naturally
- Compliments all other healing modalities